Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS RZM 1053/39 WKC dagger in mint condition

Article about: This RZM WKC dagger is in mint condition. It has a great fit overall and a blade with full crossgrain, scabbard is lovely, no dents. Enjoy this great piece of history! Regards, Ger

Wow, a real beauty Gerrit!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM 1053/39 WKC dagger in mint condition
    P
    Many

?

Mr H that is a lovely looking dagger.. I can't tire looking at this one it is top dollar..I would love to have something like this in my small collection but I fear it is out of my budget!!lol.. Excellent photos too. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Hi Ger,

Top condition RZM SS dagger, Congrats

Very hard to find these RZM SS daggers in this condition because of the low quality materials used, but saying that you can find plenty RZM SA daggers in this condition, i wonder why ?

Cheers Mac 66.
    I believe the SA dagger was the second most commonly produced dagger during the Third Reich with only the HJ fahrtenmesser having a higher production number. On the contrary however, the SS model was produced on a much smaller scale as well less members of the SS were eligible to be presented with one.
    I'd also think, in accordance to the value and desirability of these things, most collectors are much more inclined to keep a SS dagger in their collection than a SA dagger, thus we see more of the SA daggers available for sale?
    These of course are just my opinions.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I believe the SA dagger was the second most commonly produced dagger during the Third Reich with only the HJ fahrtenmesser having a higher production number. On the contrary however, the SS model was produced on a much smaller scale as well less members of the SS were eligible to be presented with one.
    I'd also think, in accordance to the value and desirability of these things, most collectors are much more inclined to keep a SS dagger in their collection than a SA dagger, thus we see more of the SA daggers available for sale?
    These of course are just my opinions.

Great answers youthcollector1

I agree with your opinions & your correct in saying that more SA daggers were produced than SS daggers

Regards Mac 66.

Taken into consideration that the SA came first..and was well over 3 million men....the SA was the parent organization..and yes most agreeably the SS and what they represented has made these daggers highly desirable...as a Collector I am SA by heart..and will keep reminding that if it wasnt for the SA..there would be no SS

You cant have an SS dagger without the when and where it came from..sooooooooo With an SS dagger in a collection an SA dagger should stand before it Good topic. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words
    It is indeed a gorgeous Dagger!

Regards,
    Ger

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Taken into consideration that the SA came first..and was well over 3 million men....the SA was the parent organization..and yes most agreeably the SS and what they represented has made these daggers highly desirable...as a Collector I am SA by heart..and will keep reminding that if it wasnt for the SA..there would be no SS

You cant have an SS dagger without the when and where it came from..sooooooooo With an SS dagger in a collection an SA dagger should stand before it Good topic. Regards Larry
    My OCD compels me to completely agree with Larry Beautiful dagger!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2