Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thomas Wittmann SS Seminar Dagger video

Article about: For the beginner or the advanced collector a Mini SS dagger seminar by Tom Wittmann YouTube

Default Thomas Wittmann SS Seminar Dagger video

For the beginner or the advanced collector a SS dagger seminar by Tom Wittmann

SS Daggers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thomas Wittmann SS Seminar Dagger video
    P
    Many

?

That's excellent, thanks for posting--he seems like one of the good ones!

CBH
    ?

He knows his daggers but as far general TR collectables, also his military show videos contain questionable items and occasionally outright fakes.

Quote by CBH View Post
    He knows his daggers but as far general TR collectables, also his military show videos contain questionable items and occasionally outright fakes.
    I have quickly learned that not all is to be trusted. He was recently roasted on WAF for hocking a doctored SS chained dagger. And there was the modified sword awhile ago.

I personally do not feel comfortable purchasing daggers from him. Why? Because if you look at his flag gallery you can see the "workshop" - rows and shelves upon shelves of spare dagger parts. Sends my comfort level way down.

Quote by akriener View Post
    I have quickly learned that not all is to be trusted. He was recently roasted on WAF for hocking a doctored SS chained dagger. And there was the modified sword awhile ago.

I personally do not feel comfortable purchasing daggers from him. Why? Because if you look at his flag gallery you can see the "workshop" - rows and shelves upon shelves of spare dagger parts. Sends my comfort level way down.
    Thats where you have to take responsibility in your own hands when shopping anywhere discerning details from research and study. I do not want this thread to turn into a dealer bash and the seminar is very educational. His SS reference is excellent and I would highly recommend it as a tool of learning.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

No disrespect intended, and feel free to delete both of my comments.
    Despite the fact he wrote the book on collecting TR Daggers his videos praising the sale Nazi Toilet Paper and other crap call his reputation into question.
    Hope you are well and safe my friend.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Thats where you have to take responsibility in your own hands when shopping anywhere discerning details from research and study.

Regards Larry
    Lets leave it at that

I think we've all bought things from legendary dealers which, perhaps, we wouldn't buy again....but that's the beauty of Forums....Fora?