Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this chain Scabbard

Article about: I think the chain scabbard looks ok but that dagger looks to have issues . my question is does this scabbard stand any chance of being a good one? I have asked for more pictures . thanks

?

Default Thoughts on this chain Scabbard

I think the chain scabbard looks ok but that dagger looks to have issues . my question is does this scabbard stand any chance of being a good one? I have asked for more pictures . thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this chain Scabbard   Thoughts on this chain Scabbard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this chain Scabbard
    P
    Many

?

I am told that the links are not magnetic , and they have the SS proof mark on the back. the snap clip itself is magnetic. does that sound right being this one has the square holes in the links. I am still waiting on more pictures the dagger I ruled out already as parts , but I would like to learn more about these scabbards and I was in the different chains topic here looking around I did not come away with a clear answer thanks for any and all help.

?

It represents a type B2 which should have a magnetic chain. The square corners in the links are concerning me big time.
    In other words... I do not like this chain.
    Wait for others to chime in. Im on my cellphone atm so cant really go into detail.
    And we need much more detailled pictures anyway.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    It represents a type B2 which should have a magnetic chain. The square corners in the links are concerning me big time.
    In other words... I do not like this chain.
    Wait for others to chime in. Im on my cellphone atm so cant really go into detail.
    And we need much more detailled pictures anyway.
    In agreement with the above much better pictures (front and rear) are needed. That said, my 'gut' reaction is that the chain set is probably one of the so-called "East Bloc" fakes. Best Regards, Fred

?

Quote by Frogprince View Post
    In agreement with the above much better pictures (front and rear) are needed. That said, my 'gut' reaction is that the chain set is probably one of the so-called "East Bloc" fakes. Best Regards, Fred
    +1

?

I agree with you guys too , I just got some pictures and it is all bad I don't think any of it is any good, all repo parts , these SS daggers are a minefield no doubt, I will stick to the early maker marked ones only, there a little easier to tell from just pictures.thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this chain Scabbard   Thoughts on this chain Scabbard  

Thoughts on this chain Scabbard   Thoughts on this chain Scabbard  

Thoughts on this chain Scabbard  

?

Gott nein! The SS Kulturzeichen is at the wrong place as well.

?

yeh seeing these pictures I don't think there is a real part on there. I think the hole thing is repo and more mixed up repo parts

The skull tabs tell the truth
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The skull tabs tell the truth
    Yep, and lots of things more...!