MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thougts on SS dagger?

Article about: Hoping to get some opinions on this SS dagger! Price seems to good to be true but I figured it can't hurt to ask! Any info/opinions are welcome!

?

Default Re: Thougts on SS dagger?

This guy is becoming a real legend. He always back to topic. One of the most famous characters here. Our archenemy, the villain that no one has captured until now. Continuing like this maybe one day his autograph or an "original" fake made by PW will worth something. But I don't think so. For me he is only a piece of... you know. Someone has to stop him.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thougts on SS dagger?
    P
    Many

He's like Professor Moriarty in the Sherlock Holmes tales ( which I love, Basil Rathbone, the best ever, actually a decorated WW1 Veteran )

Perhaps he is not all he seems......................

Quote by dramos View Post
    Just got my reply email on the piece, from none other than the infamous Pawl Nowak. Here is a picture of the email he sent me, maybe it will help others spot his scams.
    Actually, He is Not lying here....All of his items Are original, however, he does not Have any items. The pictured pieces are always stolen off the net from the real owners.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Is there any way to track him? Because i bet the owner of that certain forum would be able to track his IP adress because of him connecting and using that forum. This would be a perfect job for the Hacking Group Anonymous Anonymous just to get a hold of him hack is computer and find all his info and shut him down lol.
    Ryan

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Is there any way to track him? Because i bet the owner of that certain forum would be able to track his IP adress because of him connecting and using that forum. This would be a perfect job for the Hacking Group Anonymous Anonymous just to get a hold of him hack is computer and find all his info and shut him down lol.
    Ryan
    Sadly I think we will find little help from anywhere outside of our bubble here. When you explain that you got ripped off trying to buy a 'nazi dagger/helmet/etc', a lot of people would think you deserved to get stung for being associated with that stuff in the first place.

Too true...you may as well tell them you had your collection of Ku Klux Klan hoods or Auschwitz gold teeth stolen.......And, then when they find out the perpetrator is located in Poland, that's the coup de gras...Goodbye money.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Has this dumbass sold any fake ALLIED Materials? This could then possibly nail him for counterfeiting?

?

Oh yeah i forgot about the "Nazi" part of it lol. Where is the money usually being sent too? Poland or Miami?

Quote by octavian View Post
    Has this dumbass sold any fake ALLIED Materials? This could then possibly nail him for counterfeiting?
    He is not counterfeiting, he merely sells items that he does not own.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Half a year ago i saw his ads on a Florida guns ads/trader site.
    As usual all very good originals, but BIG RED FLAG: their low prices.
    Now a days every one can very easily verify what a dagger is worth, plenty of shops around!
    No one gives away their dagger collection anymore......

Especially when someone offers more then one ( in this case he had 6 great different daggers for sale) for low prices its easy to say: this is to good to be true.....and indeed it was

Cheers Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2