Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Two SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased man

Article about: I assume these are not real, but I cannot pin point any obvious indicators. They are from the estate of an ww2 figther in Denmark(He was frikorps danmark), so it is not totally unrealistic t

?

Default Two SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased man

I assume these are not real, but I cannot pin point any obvious indicators.
    They are from the estate of an ww2 figther in Denmark(He was frikorps danmark), so it is not totally unrealistic they could be real.
    I got them for free and I like them fake or real(got them from a friend deer to me- because she knew about my interest and thought of me when she found them).
    But I would like to know if there is a chance they are real?

Nr:1
    Two SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased man

Nr:2

Two SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased man
    Two SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased manTwo SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased man

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two SS daggers from the estate of a recently frikorps denmark deseased man
    P
    Many

Both Spanish made reproduction's I'm afraid, Regards, Paul

?

Spanish? Interesting....what indicators give them away?

At least they are decent reproductions, right?

And thank you very much for taking your time to answer me- I really appreciate and value you experts willing to spend your time helping people like me.

If they where real I would have given a decent donation- that is the very least to do.

?

Nope not even close to good reproductions sorry. Motto's are way to deep, handles look plastic, buffer pad, chain is all wrong. Handle shapes are wrong, bad materials, I could go on.

?

I see, allright, thank you.

?

There are some really good resources here on SS daggers, and there are SS daggers out there that fool retailers. I would suggest posting anything you are interested in buying, it could save you thousands in the future, the guys here are good and know their stuff.