Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Untouched Ernst Pack SS Dagger

Article about: The new untouched Pack with period repainted scabbard arrived this week. I proudly want to share him here with you guys. Enjoy.

?

Default Untouched Ernst Pack SS Dagger

The new untouched Pack with period repainted scabbard arrived this week. I proudly want to share him here with you guys. Enjoy.

Untouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Untouched Ernst Pack SS Dagger
    P
    Many

?

More.

Untouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS DaggerUntouched Ernst Pack SS Dagger

?

Last ones.

WOW Krisse ...spoil us with photos why dont you ! LOL

Absolutely Gorgeous....meaning left alone untouched from what I can see..and the beautiful patina.

You can see Pack Guards a mile away. Love the blade and was well kept left in the scabbard.
    The crossguard fit to the scabbard throat also eye candy !
    Well done and will look great next to an SA Pack brother !
    Regards Larry

Untouched Ernst Pack SS Dagger
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry. I especially also like the scabbard... being period repainted it has also some spidering. Don't know it's visible in the pictures.
    But the fact that the SS man spilled some paint on the upper and lower fitting gives it a bit extra character. For me then anyway... :-)

Hi Kris congratulations with this wonderful dagger, On this pics its looks much better than the previous pics that you showed me
    Very nice dagger WELL DONE!!

Regards Rafael

?

Lovely Pack SS Krisse

Super blade, nice undamaged grip with a pleasing uncleaned patina to the nickle fittings

Also like the period scabbard repaint !

Congrats !

Mac 66

?

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    Hi Kris congratulations with this wonderful dagger, On this pics its looks much better than the previous pics that you showed me
    Very nice dagger WELL DONE!!

Regards Rafael
    Thanks Raf.
    Making own pictures is a must most of the time...! :-)

?

Well Krisse you done well.
    Love the dyed grip and blade of this beauty!

Regards
    Ger

Beautiful example, that patina is fantastic, congrats

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast