Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think about this SS Dagger???

Article about: Hi all! I'm posting this for opinions as to whether or not its authentic. Hopefully these photos are good enough to get some thumbs up or down opinions. If it is a good one, what do you thin

?

Default What do you think about this SS Dagger???

Hi all! I'm posting this for opinions as to whether or not its authentic. Hopefully these photos are good enough to get some thumbs up or down opinions. If it is a good one, what do you think in terms of value versus condition (i.e. what would you pay for it if you were in my shoes)?

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think about this SS Dagger???   What do you think about this SS Dagger???  

What do you think about this SS Dagger???   What do you think about this SS Dagger???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about this SS Dagger???
    P
    Many

Default Re: What do you think about this SS Dagger???

Hi Darren, no good sorry. Note the poor quality eagle too high up the grip, leather buffer to the blade etc, poor fit of dagger to scabbard.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: What do you think about this SS Dagger???

Thanks Ade. After I posted the photos I had a closer look at the eagle on the grip and saw the crooked swastika arms and general poor quality. Overall the thing looks good to the uneducated eyes, mine Upon closer inspection though, there are some tells. I also read online that the triangular mark over the "i" in the inscription on the blade is also a tell. Is that correct?

Thanks again for your help!