Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What's so special about an SS dagger?

Article about: A wine glass from the Berghof,I hope it is not part of the 50,000 piece set that has been knocking around since thw war ended.Have you ever seen what the Berghof looked like after the bombin

Default Re: What's so special about an SS dagger?

A wine glass from the Berghof,I hope it is not part of the 50,000 piece set that has been knocking around since thw war ended.Have you ever seen what the Berghof looked like after the bombing I am surprised that there is anything left.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's so special about an SS dagger?
    P
    Many

?

I think the SS items were re produced & copied the most as were the Confederate items over the Civil War Union

?

It's the same glass as this one on Mr.Gottlieb's website. Glass Stemware, Adolph Hitler Crystal I purchased mine directly from the grandson of a 1269th ECB vet. He had also comprised a book with all his Grandpa's letters and pictures he sent back home, including one of the gang all holding some on Goering's stolen art that they recovered. Maybe in a different thread later on I'll scan the pictures from the book and post some photos of my glass.

?

Quote by Gent View Post
    It's the same glass as this one on Mr.Gottlieb's website. Glass Stemware, Adolph Hitler Crystal I purchased mine directly from the grandson of a 1269th ECB vet. He had also comprised a book with all his Grandpa's letters and pictures he sent back home, including one of the gang all holding some on Goering's stolen art that they recovered. Maybe in a different thread later on I'll scan the pictures from the book and post some photos of my glass.
    That would be great!!

Yes that would be great.Congrats on the good fortune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2