Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wotans knot forsale on Ebay

Article about: WW2 GERMAN UNIFORM EARLY CHAINED SS DAGGER METAL LOOP TK SA NSKK WEHRMACHT RARE I AM SELLING ALL MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF GERMAN WAFFEN ELITE - CONCENTRATION CAMP - TOTENKOPF ITEMS TO FINAN

Default Wotans knot forsale on Ebay

( Sellers description )

WW2 GERMAN UNIFORM EARLY CHAINED SS DAGGER METAL LOOP TK SA NSKK WEHRMACHT RARE
    I AM SELLING ALL MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF GERMAN WAFFEN ELITE - CONCENTRATION CAMP - TOTENKOPF ITEMS TO FINANCE THE PURCHASE OF A HOUSE.

THIS IS SO RARE THAT IF YOU NEED THIS TO COMPLETE YOUR CHAIN THAT GOES ON AN EARLY SS CHAINED DAGGER - DON'T EVEN FINISH READING THIS AND CLICK BUY IT NOW CAUSE YOU COULD SEARCH FOR THIS FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS IF YOU MISS THAT ONE LOL!!!

THIS ADDED TO YOUR DAGGER INCREASE THE VALUE OF IT TWICE MY SALE PRICE !!!! $299.00
    SO JUMP ON IT IT'S RARE TO FIND !!

Uhmmm ...

Wotans knot forsale on EbayWotans knot forsale on Ebay

yes..I agree its quite rare >_< ..just look at the intricate detail and the beautiful black burnishing !!
    LOL

Yes so rare
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wotans knot forsale on Ebay
    P
    Many

I love the added black permanent marker in the grooves for detailing haha

?

Haha i have seen this Joker on ebay for quite some time and wondered where he once bought all this "beautiful" stuff LOL
    Man does that guy sells CRAP!

Ger