Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Would like opinions on Numbered Partial Rohm SS Dagger...

Article about: Hi all. This dagger looks fine to me, but I'd like to get a few opinions regardless. I have two already, and have compared the inscription and seems to match up perfectly. Please let me know

Default Re: Would like opinions on Numbered Partial Rohm SS Dagger...

A decent partially ground Rohm earlier Boker Model 33 and with a researchable serial number. These are the one's collectors are Always dying to get a hold of. As Larry said, the blade has been ferociously over cleaned, but it is still a respectable and highly collectable SS piece. Now all you need to do is track down the owner's name and hope that he's somebody famous! Best pick up a nice condition hanger for it as well. The Vertical's always look great, in my opinion.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would like opinions on Numbered Partial Rohm SS Dagger...
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Would like opinions on Numbered Partial Rohm SS Dagger...

Thanks for all the help guys. Christina, thanks for the links (nice dagger you have!). This will be my third Partial Rohm, and second Partial with serial number. However, this one is my new favorite since the serial number is in the database, whereas my other is not. I'm anxious to get the info from Ross and will share my findings here once received.

Dzyner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2