Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Another Cool Helmet!

Article about: Hello Guys, Sharing this cool relic Helmet found in Denmark, still has teh rubber band attached to it..

?

Default Another Cool Helmet!

Hello Guys,

Sharing this cool relic Helmet found in Denmark, still has teh rubber band attached to it..
    Another Cool Helmet!Another Cool Helmet!Another Cool Helmet!Another Cool Helmet!Another Cool Helmet!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Cool Helmet!
    P
    Many

Nice one! Looks like an M35. I bet it would looks much better if you wash it with water only, but its up to you.

Nice one, Looks like a solid shell...is there any original paint or Decal-Remnants under that rubber-band? I would recommend at least removing the surface-dirt...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Yes I usually clean all my relics with oxalic acid in this case I'm afraid of doing it since it may cause the rubber band crack..

?

this one is another one found in the Kurland pocket named to Wachtmeister Heiles... wire is original to the helmet made out of coper..I believe its was painted green on top of white..Another Cool Helmet!Another Cool Helmet!

?

There is a decal there, you can see it from the pics.... I wouldnt remove anything off of it... IMO...

Nice helmets, thanks for sharing. Would not mind one of these in my collection

Can anyone identify that decal?

Another Cool Helmet!

?

It has to be a Heer decal the Rank of Wachtmeister is a rank only in the army..(only exist in the Austrian and German army )