Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Another piece of history destroyed....

Article about: Hello fellow helmet people.. or whatever, I have a bit of a sad story to tell you, I have recently sold off my Norway reissue M42 Stahlelm because I am planning to replace it with something

Hm, I wonder if that shell was an EF64 lot No. 088 then.. I also saw him recently buy a post war repainted M40 with original liner and chinstrap and he bought it and a few days later he sold off all the parts from it seperately.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another piece of history destroyed....
    P
    Many

I bought an M40 shell and i just started a post asking about its originality. He had two helmets at auction at that time... maybe the other one was yours?

Quote by kradman View Post
    That's life I am sorry to say , look at the amount of German photo albums pulled apart to sell the photos off one at a time and its mad but true you will get more for taking a ND German helmet apart and selling it as parts than selling it as a original helmet
    You beat be to it Kradman, but that to me is really a sin, you see that all the time on the 'Bay, I look out especially for RAD photo albums but more times than not they're all sold as individual pictures.
    "Per Ardua"

I think this happens all the time. On dagger forums you will hear the same story about parting out daggers. The first time we encounter it usually our is shock. But so it goes...….

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3