Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Auction helmet, real or fake?

Article about: Hi I've stumbled across this helmet from Latvia supposedly a Kurland relic found in a loft. It has no other hardware so is just the shell, if you look closely it appears to have been sanded

Default Auction helmet, real or fake?

Hi I've stumbled across this helmet from Latvia supposedly a Kurland relic found in a loft. It has no other hardware so is just the shell, if you look closely it appears to have been sanded and has some white showing through. What do we have here? I'll upload photos now...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction helmet, real or fake?   Auction helmet, real or fake?  

Auction helmet, real or fake?   Auction helmet, real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Auction helmet, real or fake?
    P
    Many

To be honest i can't tell if it's traces of white camo or bare metal, either way don't pay much for it as it's a no decal M42 shell. As usual buy the helmet and not the Kurland story!..

Thanks for the reply, I think it's going for around £30 plus delivery, does that sound reasonable ? I'm just dabbling and would like something for less than £100 in the best possible condition for the price

I'd pay 30 quid for it!....

Then I think I will in that case, thanks for your advice, I feel an addiction coming on..

?

unless you live in Latvia and know who is selling I wouldn't even try to buy it. Gary

It'll look nice sat on a shelf!..

?

£30 sounds more than reasonable and it dosent exactly look like a typical relic as such but more a decent condition original shell that has been heavily cleaned by the looks of it with bare steel showing through the remaining paint work. Cheers! Sean.

Thanks for the info Gary, how come?

Quote by steve1971 View Post
    Thanks for the info Gary, how come?
    Let's just say there are quite a few con men operating from there, Try to use paypal and at least you'll get your money back if the lid never arrives!..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast