Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Badass helmets

Article about: Didnt want to add this to my SS helmet post. There was more helmets in the lake mud. Have fun

Man you didnt have any unit left in maj 1945

This is from the book "End of the WW2 in Koroška"

Badass helmets
    surrender of the galizien ss few km from my home town

Badass helmets
    no comment needed

Badass helmets
    road few km from my town

Badass helmets
    road few km from my town

I hope you have herad of last major battle of WW2 "Battle of Poljana"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poljana

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badass helmets
    P
    Many

While implausible to some, it was a ragtag bunch of fragmented units at the end.
    Maybe they surrendered in their own groups then the equipment was piled up together and disposed of in one go.
    I eee no conflict in either opinion.
    Lets keep it civil guys, ok?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by slados28 View Post
    And what more is it that you demand? Other than documented movements matching this find and the helmets themselves, I mean. Please, be a bit more specific... your personal anecdotes retain no value in this context.
    We live in a digital age. A person can't pass gas without six people pulling out cell phones and recording it. There are many forms of documentation that would help substantiate a story. Given the geographical location of the poster and the subsequent defenders and the HUGE number of items that lack integrity that come from that region of the world it would seem prudent. It is a forum, a place where people render opinions. You're unhappy because I posted mine!

Funny guy,

My invitaiton for visiting me still stands, but please bring anti heart attack pills for yourself

Still dont understand. The problem is that i have fouund the helmets or that they are fakes?

i post here only small part of my finds.

What will you said if i told you i have Zundapp ks 750 outside which was pulled out of watter? lol

Some more recent finds for belivers

Badass helmets
    HHL 3 kg

Badass helmets

Mate looks like we are pretty near. Im planning to to to Rupa later this year. You know what went on there, still lots of stuff laying around. The terrarin around hasnt been raped as Klana as far as i know.

Quote by Logictox View Post
    It is a forum, a place where people render opinions. You're unhappy because I posted mine!
    There's a difference between an opinion and unsubstantiated nonsensical accusations --- you're still going on about the posters location, even though you've been presented with documentation that would validate such a find where he lives. The helmets are there, decals are there --- looks all good to me. What's the problem, looking apart from your location bias?

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you'll post more from this find JeZoCoH--- quite the haul!

Im sorry, but im not from Croatia. But you are welcome to visit me. Send me PM ☺

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    What will you said if i told you i have Zundapp ks 750 outside which was pulled out of watter? lo
    Fake, of course

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Im sorry, but im not from Croatia. But you are welcome to visit me. Send me PM ☺
    I know mate. Getting tired of digging antic roman and greek stuff here, most of the WW2 locations are dug up and the best locations are a minefield (literally).
    Last edited by LeonardoL; 04-03-2016 at 12:10 AM. Reason: typo

I'm a little disappointed in the attitude in this thread. Let's be a little more professional and keep this forum relevant for all of us. I see no problem in the finds. It is plausible in my opinion to find such helmets altogether especially in the georgrphay they were discovered. At this point the axis ground force was nothing but a ragtag mixed militia. A mass surrender took place, and combat gear was relinquished. This picture is a great example of how these helmets found could have been placed in the lake so many years ago. Let's all be cordial to one another and enjoy the hobby together.
    Attached Images Attached Images Badass helmets 

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast