Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Badass helmets

Article about: Didnt want to add this to my SS helmet post. There was more helmets in the lake mud. Have fun

Quote by IllinoisCornFarmer90 View Post
    I'm a little disappointed in the attitude in this thread. Let's be a little more professional and keep this forum relevant for all of us. I see no problem in the finds. It is plausible in my opinion to find such helmets altogether especially in the georgrphay they were discovered. At this point the axis ground force was nothing but a ragtag mixed militia. A mass surrender took place, and combat gear was relinquished. This picture is a great example of how these helmets found could have been placed in the lake so many years ago. Let's all be cordial to one another and enjoy the hobby together.
    I have never been less than cordial. I simply find reason to doubt the evidence presented as 100% factual. At the time you are correct there were mountains of Military issue gear piled up. Russia needed every ounce of metal. They weren't accustomed to throwing it away! I'm willing to bet the articles find their way to auction soon and were looking for blessings to sell! Just my opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badass helmets
    P
    Many

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Im sorry, but im not from Croatia. But you are welcome to visit me. Send me PM ☺
    Every time I read you saying this I have to see this as a masked threat. Is that how you intend it?

?

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    i post here only small part of my finds.

What will you said if i told you i have Zundapp ks 750 outside which was pulled out of watter?
    Please post more, including the motorbike. It's always a great pleasure to see historical artifacts recovered like this - thank you for showing us your finds.

anything clean up?

When you find items in a dig the best thing to do would be to register the dig on camera / photos.
    Anyone can come here and say he pulled this or that out of the ground. That messes it up for those whom are honest.

And let's be honest there are crooked people out there that do that.

Secondly and this is a critique I have for almost everyone showing photos on a forum. Put decent photos on a forum , sharp clear decal close-ups can mute any critique a 100% if the decals can be validated as Original that is.
    But it is not about decals alone , shoot the inside try to add the maker mark and model , all you got.

It's a little bit more work but it will make things easier for those with honest intentions and a lot harder for those with dishonest interntions.

?

As i said before, i have found items in ponds myself. i have picked mines helmets handgrenades and other facinating things from the water. (And i am not the only one.)

Will i "prove" to anyone where i found it? That meaning GPS coordinates so you or your pals can loot and get blown up? No i will not.

What if no one believe me?? So phucin what?! HAH!. I support OP if he said he found helmets, i will take his word for it without a fragment of doubt. So far he has not done or said anything that gives anyone the right to label him as an lier.

In the end of the day, i will still take a crap, then watch tv and then go to bed. Tomorrow is another day- if i am lucky then there will be more interesting threads of some sort of history- And i will still be "stupid" to believe every word and every photo i see in that thread.

Zundapp ks 750 or whats left of him

Badass helmets

Badass helmets

Badass helmets

Badass helmets

Looks like a '78 Honda to me.

....... only kidding
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

CBH
    ?

It feels to me that Logictox must have been burned by a muddy Croatian helmet in the passed , now he hates all muddy helmets ! Some kind of Fear of dirty Helmets , IMHO

Edited for Unwise choice of Term
    Last edited by CBH; 04-03-2016 at 10:05 PM.

More photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badass helmets   Badass helmets  

Badass helmets   Badass helmets