Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson

Article about: Due to my own experience and that of others, Militaria enthusiasts be advised to be very wary of dealing with a former WAF member, Wayne "Jacko" Jackson, who got expelled due to hi

Default Re: Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson

You should have PayPal review and Contest the decision. Quite oftentimes, they make a hurried and unfair decision but will reverse themselves if it is contested.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson
    P
    Many

this is not something new,its been going on for years,and that includes some very well known dealers.and no I will not post their names.

Low-life scum. One day, out of nowhere, someone
    will clean his clock - He deserves it.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Well this is news to me, I've been part of his "WW2 Relics & Collectibles" group on facebook for a while. Guess I'll be pulling out.

nothing bad ever happens to scammers - look at Nowak and Snyder and others - all still in business in one form or another.
    sad but true

?

DeLuxxe: I'm in Texas, too; the Dallas area. If you visit his site you will discover that his own forum has been discontinued. He was getting too many negative comments.

I must be one of the lucky ones, Very happy with all helmets I have bought off wayne, I had to sell one sadly which I regret but I made a big profit, the M42 with heer decal I paid about £80 for and it sold for £250ish.

?

Yes, as I said I had already purchased 2 helmets and two medals from him with satisfactory results. That was why I thought I could trust him on what he described as an FJ helmet. I was way wrong. But let your own wisdom dictate your future moves.

I bought 2 relics from him recently and they never showed... He claims he sent them... But you never know... It's a shame I have had several good dealings with him over the years...

Wow! This was a big surprise to read! I purchased my first ever helmet from Wayne, a ground dug M42 with snow Camo. It arrived pretty quickly and without fuss, but now I will have my doubts about it. I received an email from Wayne when he first posted the FJ helmets. Naturally I was interested at the price. When I requested some closer pics and questioned him about the missing holes for the bolts I received no reply.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast