Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its real

Article about: Hello! I bought this helmet recently for around 60 dollars. The seller said that it was dug up in a forest in Narva. So is it real and what type of Stahlhelm is it? Also what are these worth

?

Most of the times, I prefer relic helmets with full of "history", rather than a factory new helmet without a scratch, which probably never saw any "action". In some ways, I'm lucky to be living in central/eastern Europe - where these helmets are readily available - sometimes for a very inexpensive price.
    Bought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its real

I do have one M42 non-relic helmet - but even that one has a nice used patina:
    Bought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its realBought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its real

Cheers,
    Fabe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bought a german relic helmet, need help with id and if its real
    P
    Many

eastguy - I think your helmet looks like a pretty good M40 and I think it is worth the money. If you are in to relic helmets then something like this is nice.
    Fabe - your relic collection is very cool - thanks for posting.

nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2