Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DAK m40? (time sensitive)

Article about: I think this is a DAK m40 helmet. I'm told the bullet hole is original. It doesn't have a liner, unfortunately. I'm not sure if there is a luft eagle that' been affected by the paint or not,

Default DAK m40? (time sensitive)

I think this is a DAK m40 helmet. I'm told the bullet hole is original. It doesn't have a liner, unfortunately. I'm not sure if there is a luft eagle that' been affected by the paint or not, as the white patch seems off-center to the eyelet. (the seller never claimed there was, I'm just wondering if there is a decal on it perhaps) Any ideas on a good price for this?

DAK m40? (time sensitive)DAK m40? (time sensitive)DAK m40? (time sensitive)DAK m40? (time sensitive)DAK m40? (time sensitive)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK m40? (time sensitive)
    P
    Many

Default Re: DAK m40? (time sensitive)

Shell is M42 and possibly ground dug. Pictures are too poor quality for me to give an opinion on the paint and decal. You need high quality photos and good lighting.

You're right. Also, I just noticed in the more blue-toned pictures that the helmet has a quite rough texture. The yellow-toned pictures appear smooth in contrast. Also, I do trust the seller. He claims the helm was passed down to him, and the title he posted it under was very obscure.

Not sure if there will help much: DAK m40? (time sensitive)DAK m40? (time sensitive)

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    Shell is M42 and possibly ground dug. Pictures are too poor quality for me to give an opinion on the paint and decal. You need high quality photos and good lighting.
    Hi there,with these pictures i would walk away from this one.There are now so many fake cammo "relic" helmets on the market that i would need good quality close ups to even think about buying one.As for the seller giving an obscure description,i would say it's less likely to be ignorance and more likely a chancer. Your call but i would forget about this one. Leon.