Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dug tlast summer in area around Novograd, Russia

Article about: My wife goes to Russia to her village every summer to visit her family. She knows someone that does expeditions to recover remains of fasllen sodiers from both sides. This is a legal expedit

Default Dug tlast summer in area around Novograd, Russia

My wife goes to Russia to her village every summer to visit her family. She knows someone that does expeditions to recover remains of fasllen sodiers from both sides. This is a legal expedition. When she got back to the states , she got from one of the memebers of the expidition for a gift. I wanted to share it. Looks like a sniper shot or something I dont know. The head must of still bin it becuase I swear there was hair still imbeded in the dome. Its like half the thicknest of a non dug helmet, I cleaned the rust off and everything else. My question and im sure its bin answered a million times, I just want to put something on it from rustin. Im never going to sell it so I dont care if it needs rustoliem or what not ..Dug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, RussiaDug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, Russiabut I would like to preserve it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dug tlast  summer in area around Novograd, Russia
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Dug tlast summer in area around Novograd, Russia

They sell museum wax that is put on iron and steel items to keep them from deteriorating any further. It will darken the item but it will seal it up and the rust will stop eating away at the metal.
    That is a very neat item, Its awesome your wife was able to get that!!!! She's a Keeper!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

i will google that right now thank you

?

I'm glad to help ya!
    I have used Car wax on several rusted Items and it does the same thing and you can also Wax the car with the remaining wax.You will want a wax that dries clear, Car wax does.
    Just my 2 centavos
    Semper Fi
    Phil

yeah ill have to do that, I just want to keep it from going down hill worst. Yeah she is a keeper its a nice K.I.A but i could live without the hair stuck in the rust. SHe will be going back in July so i'll get more stuff out of Russia. I want to get a really crazy piece, something you dont see around, if you know what I mean

I sparingly use this on my relics Renaissance Wax Polish 65ml Tin New for Wood Metal Leather | eBay

I think this would be the most suitable for your needs, plus it's developed for this exact purpose (preserving relics, that is)