Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....

Article about: I was wondering what the prices are going for these days. I was offered this helmet for 210, and the tanker set for 275 us.. Annoyed from this ads?   what do you think ?

Default Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....

Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....I was wondering what the prices are going for these days. I was offered this helmet for 210, and the tanker set for 275 us..

what do you think ?Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....
    P
    Many

anyone have any idea?

I would pay that for the helmet & if the buckle is included with the badges etc then 275 is reasonable but not if it is only the 3 pieces .... more like 200.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It's the belt buckle also with those three items. From the same spot. The digger was thinking the soldier was wounded and taken away becuase he said there was no remains or anything around there at all. He's showed me pictures. The helmet is pretty cool. But it's a complete package

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    It's the belt buckle also with those three items. From the same spot. The digger was thinking the soldier was wounded and taken away becuase he said there was no remains or anything around there at all. He's showed me pictures. The helmet is pretty cool. But it's a complete package
    Buy the item, don't buy the story!
    I don't believe the story since, if he was wounded, they would not remove his erkennungsmarken and he would likely NOT be carrying his EK II into battle.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well I told him i dont want to buy grave stuff! So what's the ekii ? I'm tempted to get all of it...the helm is in real good condition cleaned up for being dug

Oh the ek, is the Knights cross...ok

I'm just cautious about grave stuff and I don't not want any part of that cap ! He said it wasn't so good. But overall it's kinda of a cool collection of stuff, specially it being panzer!

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    I'm just cautious about grave stuff and I don't not want any part of that cap ! He said it wasn't so good. But overall it's kinda of a cool collection of stuff, specially it being panzer!
    The EK II is not a Knights Cross, it is an Iron Cross 2nd class since it has a ring for the ribbon.
    I do not think it is from a grave as I would expect to see only half of the erkennungsmarken, (dog tag), if it were.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

ok good, thank you Rbminis, but sir, what do you think of the helmet, you think the prices are ok ?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast