Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....

Article about: I was wondering what the prices are going for these days. I was offered this helmet for 210, and the tanker set for 275 us.. Annoyed from this ads?   what do you think ?

The problem with trying to trace German information is that you Must be a Direct family member to apply for and receive any information on ID disks, Ausweiss's, Pay Books, etc. It is a highly frustrating part of trying to research individual German records and names.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....
    P
    Many

then dinger, go trace it then!

Keen to see the outcome

Quote by Dinger View Post
    Post 19 , your dad is nothing to do with this?
    Can I ask you how many German veterans have you personally spoken to who fought in Russia, who were wounded, who earned an EK II, PAB in silver, NKS in bronze, whose units were destroyed, who were POWs at the end of the war?
    Pretty brave behind an alias.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Got my items

Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Finally got all my stuff from Russia. I took the pictures in a hurry so I hope they help. I just wanted to share!

Actually, they are better than expected, from the 1st photos. The buckle and EK are heavily corroded, but the rest are not bad at all. The Panzer Badge is particularly nice shape. I'm surprised by the condition of the helmet liner.
    William

oops for got the dog tag
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....   Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....  

yeah I was surprised also. Really nice shape. I hope you can see the badge ok, hard to do with cell phone camera.

Well....it's abit hard to assess the invisible....some good quality photos would be a big help
    William

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    ok good, thank you Rbminis, but sir, what do you think of the helmet, you think the prices are ok ?

Mr. Potts-
    We are not a free appraisal service. figuring out what you want to pay is up to you. Look on web sites to get an idea. These quite possibly are grave dug as the I D disc would indicate a non German burial. As Ralph says, the Iron Cross II would not have worn in the field so the story does not make any sense.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast