Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German helmet shipment to USA

Article about: Hello, again I need warrelics to help me out. I want to ship two german helmets from WWII from Germany to USA. One is just plain shell and the other is salty but with visable shield and eagl

Default German helmet shipment to USA

Hello, again I need warrelics to help me out. I want to ship two german helmets from WWII from Germany to USA. One is just plain shell and the other is salty but with visable shield and eagle. What are the rules on international shipments? Can I even mail helmets through mail?

Plss help, woo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet shipment to USA
    P
    Many

As long as these two helmets don't have explosives in them they should ship fine. (though shipping internationally is always a bigger risk then locally).

Hi ,there are no issues with shipping helmets between these two nations to my knowledge. Go get 'em! Leon.

Dont see any problems with that.

No problem kamerad.

awesome........I was sweating bullets. One more question any knowledge about shipping relics, weapon relics ? How does that work ? I have an awesome collection but I have no idea how to get it in to the US? Legally........

It depends what relics You have. I'm sorry to say but many such relics are also illegal in EU (for example firearms and certain parts of them).

Lol, well I have complete mp40, mp44, luger, k98, panzerfaust, g43 and some old flint lock found in a swamp.......

Now...Those will be a problem....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

You'd have to get all the permits and licenses for the weapons, then find an importer in the States to accept them. The MP40 and MP44 would have to be demilled to US specs, the receiver would have to be cut. The K98 and G43 would be easier as they aren't select fire or full-auto. It's doable, but not cheap or easy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast