Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet M 35 complete attic found

Article about: Hello Lads just need your help please I'been offer to buy this beautiful Lufftwave M 35 helmet found in an attic during some work and cleaning which they been carrying out they are elderly p

Default Helmet M 35 complete attic found

Hello Lads just need your help please I'been offer to buy this beautiful Lufftwave M 35 helmet found in an attic during some work and cleaning which they been carrying out they are elderly people never involved in this business ! What price is acceptable for this helmet ? Thank you in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet M 35 complete attic found   Helmet M 35 complete attic found  

Helmet M 35 complete attic found  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M 35 complete attic found
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet M 35 complete attic found

Hi there,

any more pics, decal etc?

More pictures needed.
    chris

That's all what I got No decals both of them gone it has been removed -click on last photo zoom and there's clearly visible national tricolor nothing on the other side unfortunately but then price will go up significantly if there is a decals

?

If the lid is good and you have the opportunity to buy it I would advise you make a generous offer to the couple. You will be able to score the helmet at below average price and also be able to give a decent amount of money to an elderly couple. Please don't rip them off and offer £/$/€20 when you know it is worth more.

I am not implying you would of course but it does happen and many unknowing people let militaria go for a fraction of what it's worth, sometimes those people need the money. Please use integrity when making a deal, especially if the seller is elderly, could use the money and are naive to militaria prices.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Adrian We we're chatting about the price roughly and I offer them 250 pounds for it I think is alright ?

?

About the going price and a fair one

?

That sounds a reasonable offer.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Looks like it has a painted over tri colur as you mention, so probably a reissue and the price sounds OK IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you lads I'm glad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast