Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Helmets from Russia

Article about: I was wondering if there is a way to tell if these are from graves? I don't now if there is a method or what, because I don't want to purchase anything of that nature, thanks! Annoyed from t

Default Helmets from Russia

I was wondering if there is a way to tell if these are from graves? I don't now if there is a method or what, because I don't want to purchase anything of that nature, thanks! Helmets from RussiaHelmets from RussiaHelmets from RussiaHelmets from RussiaHelmets from Russia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmets from Russia
    P
    Many

who knows !

The short answer is No. Even if there is obvious blood staining or pieces of hair inside this is not indicative that the helmet came from a grave. Could have been removed from a casualty and tossed aside or one of countless other scenarios. And even if there is no evidence of trauma there is always the possibility that the helmet came from a grave site, the soldier could have been killed by an injury other than to the head and rolled into a hole still wearing it.

thank you for the responses. I just don't want to get something that was from a grave if you know what I mean. I agree, its hard to tell unless it comes with a skull in it, lol.

one looked like it had a bullet hole whee it took out some of the liner

Really no way to tell with a ground dug lid. If a ground dug lid is what you are after it may be worth contacting this member https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=23280 Datrus is a Dane living in Russia, check out his youtube channel!..https://www.youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

thanks for the info. There are from a friend that goes to Russia every year. Her friend does these expeditions. But he is gone for a few months and cant get a hold him. This 9th of may on Victory day, Diggers from around the world are invitied to dig in this same location these were found so hopefully they get some nice items.

?

Quote by collin102353 View Post
    I was wondering if there is a way to tell if these are from graves? I don't now if there is a method or what, because I don't want to purchase anything of that nature, thanks! Helmets from RussiaHelmets from RussiaHelmets from RussiaHelmets from RussiaHelmets from Russia
    Heard this all before haven't we mate ??

?

Where are these helmets supposedly from ? Did you buy them ?

I don't think he is going to bite Paul.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)