Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.

Article about: Hi I am thinking of getting this helmet: Thank you and its only 26 pounds plus postage

Talking Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.

Hi I am thinking of getting this helmet: Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet. Thank you and its only 26 pounds plus postage

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hi again it's me I am thinking of getting this helmet.

Save your money man
    Ryan

I would say its a "rip off" but that might come across as a pun :O the one I am offering u is cheaper and in better state than that lol

By the time that's been through the postal service all you'll be left with is a box of rusty dust is my bet....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I personally would prefer an intact relic, not one that looks like leftovers from a steel eating moth.

?

Ned beat me to it---- AGAIN!!!!!

Touch it and it might crumble to pieces. Too much money for one in that condition.

Hi Guys, it has come to my attention that the young man who started this thread is under age. While I am pleased that he is taking an interest in military history and collecting, we do have a legal obligation regarding his online safety, so sadly I have had to suspend his account.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Are minors not allowed legally onto forums? Just curious.

I had to draw the line at someone aged 11, that is too young.

In our terms and conditions we do state 18 is the minimum age. However, we do have some junior members who asked to join and are here with my knowledge and express parental permission. They behave with maturity and are not a problem.

But we have had young people join without permission and they have been removed due to them not being honest and also creating problems due to their age.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast