Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

HORRIBLE DISCOVERY! !!! I want to throw up

Article about: I bought this helmet to add to my relic collection since I only had a couple and it was cheap. I looked at it and put it back in the box and put it with my other stuff until another day. I a

Thank you for your concern and help. I don't see why it matters if you have 2 post or 1000. He just made a statement and just speaking his mind. If I had 2 post and walked in this conversation I would think the same thing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HORRIBLE DISCOVERY! !!! I want to throw up
    P
    Many

To be honest buying any item, be that helmet through bayonet and not expecting there to have been someone hurt, killed or captured using said item is a bit of a farce.
    Morris

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    .......He just made a statement and just speaking his mind....
    So was I.

Whether you like it or not matters not to me; reading your numerous belaboured posts bleating on about feeling a "cold shiver down my spine...", "It freaks me out, don't know what to do...", "making my stomach turn...", "I'm just in shock..." etc., etc., clearly shows you are somewhat the theatrical drama queen, and such puerile and asinine remarks merely belittle a serious subject, and bring nothing of worth to the table other than your own fragile sensibilities and your wish to broadcast them to an audience that has heard it all before. Get over yourself will you? There's a good chap.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    ...MrPotts I sincerely apologize for the way these bloodthirsty forum savages are treating you. Your just a simple collector on the hunt for a good deal, just like me I strongly suggest you present this to a local museum, with the photo. Of course if you still don't want it.
    Before we go any further, understand this.

HORRIBLE DISCOVERY! !!! I want to throw up

Now that's clear, welcome to the forum, please enjoy your time here.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ned, what I was referring to was the remains of little specs of hair in the helmet. Regardless either way don't read my post becuase I don't give a flying @$&# what you have to say.."BIG NED" .. reading your profile, you sound like a medical case going big

- - ------- - -

Is that the fairy tell your mom still reads you? Get a life

Quote by big ned View Post
    So was I.

Whether you like it or not matters not to me; reading your numerous belaboured posts bleating on about feeling a "cold shiver down my spine...", "It freaks me out, don't know what to do...", "making my stomach turn...", "I'm just in shock..." etc., etc., clearly shows you are somewhat the theatrical drama queen, and such puerile and asinine remarks merely belittle a serious subject, and bring nothing of worth to the table other than your own fragile sensibilities and your wish to broadcast them to an audience that has heard it all before. Get over yourself will you? There's a good chap.
    I would just like to take a moment, to give a huge thank you to big ned. You have contributed so much valuable information to this post, and I honestly think we would all be lost with out your knowledge. You are truly a asset to the relic collecting community!

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    I would just like to take a moment, to give a huge thank you to big ned. You have contributed so much valuable information to this post, and I honestly think we would all be lost with out your knowledge. You are truly a asset to the relic collecting community!
    I hear that regularly, but from your good self is all the more satisfying, thank you.

I prefer to stay away from the relic market. A bit macabre for my taste for I heard about ppl digging up soldiers graves for the artifacts.

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    Ned, what I was referring to was the remains of little specs of hair in the helmet. Regardless either way don't read my post becuase I don't give a flying @$&# what you have to say.."BIG NED" .. reading your profile, you sound like a medical case going big

- - ------- - -

Is that the fairy tell your mom still reads you? Get a life
    I have neither the time or the crayons to explain to you how you're being perceived here after that outburst, but am happy to acknowledge your contributions to this forum so far.

no problem big ned. I can't believe that I'm even talking to such a forum legend. It has been an honor speaking with you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast