Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M18 transitional remnant - what a shame!

Article about: Well it sold for 32 euros. The high bidder ( with feedback in the thousands ) did so in the last seconds presumably with a sniping program or a damn quick internet connection!! Either way a

Default Re: M18 transitional remnant - what a shame!

Well it sold for 32 euros. The high bidder ( with feedback in the thousands ) did so in the last seconds presumably with a sniping program or a damn quick internet connection!! Either way a nice 'curio' for not a lot of cash!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 transitional remnant - what a shame!
    P
    Many

Interesting piece.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Well it sold for 32 euros. The high bidder ( with feedback in the thousands ) did so in the last seconds presumably with a sniping program or a damn quick internet connection!! Either way a nice 'curio' for not a lot of cash!
    Dan
    Did you ever get a chance to bid on it????

Certainly a different item and at that kind of price i would snap it up.It still holds a great deal of interest even in that condition!

I would have taken it for 30 quid,

Quote by kylesbullets View Post
    Did you ever get a chance to bid on it????
    Was in my favourites but like many things in Europe, the auctions finish in the wee hours and the older I get, the better I enjoy ( need ) my sleep ( and the less I need another relic!!!! )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

If you are regularly bidding on fleabay, a sniper program is worth the small investment I reckon.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    If you are regularly bidding on fleabay, a sniper program is worth the small investment I reckon.
    I would do this but I kinda feel bad if I did that because I know how it feels to loose something that you really want.

Really a shame. The part that is left has sooo many paint left and the decal looks almost new. The same goes for a m18 ww2 SD i have. A lot of paint left and even the linerband with chinstrap mounts are there. The decal is worn but stil visible. Sadly the dome of the helmet is completly rusted away. But i bought it in a group of 3. With 2 other m17 helmets. Found in The Netherlands for only 50 euros. The other m17 i sold for 35 and the last m17 is still in my display.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2