Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour

Article about: Hi all, My contact in Eastern Europe is holding this nice SE62 severely battle damaged lid for me. It has been cleaned of the dirt / mud and waxed ( which has darkened the apple green a litt

Default M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour

Hi all,

My contact in Eastern Europe is holding this nice SE62 severely battle damaged lid for me. It has been cleaned of the dirt / mud and waxed ( which has darkened the apple green a little ) but at least it is preserved now ..... I have helmets that have continued to flake away because they are not sealed and as much as I would prefer ones in their raw state, I must be practical if these relics are to last.

When it arrives I will give you all much closer photos ......... until then, what do you think?

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour   M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour  

M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour   M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour  

M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour   M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour  

M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 DD ground dug with nice decals & colour

Very nice!!

I really like it Bruce er Dan, if you get bored with it give me a shout!..

Looks good Dan, nice colour and the damage adds character. You have a good contact if this is the stuff he has for you.

Jason

Very nice!

Thanks all - yes this is the same guy I have bought most of my latest ones from. He is not a digger but most of these come from the Ukraine.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I really like it Bruce er Dan, if you get bored with it give me a shout!..
    You know the funny thing? - I don't know ANY Bruces! ..... No idea why the Pythons came up with Bruce as a typical Aussie name

thats a nice one Dan, funny I have never meet anyone called pommy either.Lol