Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

M35 DD with TROPICAL Paint?

Article about: Hello everyone! I'm currently looking at purchasing this M35 relic because of the multiple layers of paint. To my eye I can see 4 layers of paint including a Tan/Orange color that I am not f

Ok after reading a bit on tags I think the markings on the helmet are "MG.Btl.40 Fritz"
    Does that make sense to anyone?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD with TROPICAL Paint?
    P
    Many

When does it arrive?
    THEN the fun starts.......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Well.....I still did not hear an explanation or admittance of a poor opinion or whatever it was in regards to the "conveyor belt" theory which was in a way, deemed "non existent" by a member MIA. Somehow it seems it was "lost in translation". It was somehow...let's say "brushed over". How about an admittance of a poor opinion ? Let's remember...this is a world wide forum viewed by thousands. Theorizing & opining incorrectly can do damage to those looking & trying to learn. Know your item before opining. If you are wrong, correct yourself. Don't hide under the covers. I think you know who I am talking about
    D.

Quote by olboy View Post
    You missed the point.....you should study paint and what people do when they're not doing anything whilst trying to stop being shot at!
    Oh...excuse me. Do you mean I missed the "point" or did I miss the "paint" ?
    D.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    When does it arrive?
    THEN the fun starts.......
    Made me laugh!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by FurryRhino View Post
    Ok after reading a bit on tags I think the markings on the helmet are "MG.Btl.40 Fritz"
    Does that make sense to anyone?
    It would seem to indicated the "40th Machine Gun Battalion". But to me that looks odd. Awfully high number.

But I don't tread where I don't have experience....lets wait for others who have more knowledge of the formations within the Wehrmacht to opine.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Unfortunately I'm about to be away from home for a month. I will post the pictures when I return.

?

Well nothing! I explained it and if you can't read between the lines then get out some more.

- - ------- - -

Quote by real steel View Post
    Oh...excuse me. Do you mean I missed the "point" or did I miss the "paint" ?
    D.
    Tell me when I should laugh!

MAP
    ?

Quote by FurryRhino View Post
    Unfortunately I'm about to be away from home for a month. I will post the pictures when I return.
    Looking forward to them. An interesting helmet

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Well.....I still did not hear an explanation or admittance of a poor opinion or whatever it was in regards to the "conveyor belt" theory which was in a way, deemed "non existent" by a member MIA. Somehow it seems it was "lost in translation". It was somehow...let's say "brushed over". How about an admittance of a poor opinion ? Let's remember...this is a world wide forum viewed by thousands. Theorizing & opining incorrectly can do damage to those looking & trying to learn. Know your item before opining. If you are wrong, correct yourself. Don't hide under the covers. I think you know who I am talking about
    D.
    And just in case we're STILL unclear I don't like you nor your grandstanding with you & your pack dogs so drop the antagonisms and I'll leave you alone....Are we clear and understand each other now!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast