Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot

Article about: Hello I found this Wonderful helmet near Leipzig 1 week ago at one Flakoutpost of 36 of the Leipzig Antiaircraftcircle The Lot is on the pictures not so good to see so i write it here:M35 ET

Default M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot

Hello
    I found this Wonderful helmet near Leipzig 1 week ago at one Flakoutpost of 36 of the Leipzig Antiaircraftcircle
    The Lot is on the pictures not so good to see so i write it here:M35 ET64 3091
    In the Lot list the helmet have a Paradefinish Lightblue paint and Double decal
    The eagle is the sneakleg variant and the shield was removed
    The traces of the shield were visible and the eagle seem to be overpainted in the war but it is good visible
    It not in best conditions but it have history
    I need your opinions to this helmet
    Best regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot   M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot  

M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot   M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot  

M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot   M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Flak helmet in reliccondition with eagle and Lot
    P
    Many

Well found Bavarian, not to everyone's taste but unless you have found them yourself then helmets in this condition are lost on most people.

Nice piece of history Bavarian. I really like relics and this one is very interesting.

Looks like it has been in a very hot environment such as a fire at some point as you can see where the paint has bubbled.

A very nice piece of history. Relic helmets such as this often speak volumes about the horrors of war, something which pristine examples can never do.