Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M38 helmet in relic condition

Article about: Hi guys, just about to add this old fellow to my collection. Since it s going to be a while for me to buy a complete one for obvious reasons, reckon this one will look nice in mu humble para

I agree and concur with you, it was worth spending every single cent on restoring it and to be quite honest with you did not have much hope on the results before that, but now having seen the outcome I am glad I did it, it s just amazing to see that feldgrau colour all around the helmet
    Quote by Aldo View Post
    Wow, well worth the effort !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 helmet in relic condition
    P
    Many

Hi guys, would like to show to you this new helmet that I am just about to buy, it s also in relic condition but in much better shape than the first one I posted and also restored. I intend to restore this one as well and get rid of all the rust, suspect that this one will offer a much better result, will show you the pictures with all the results as soon as possible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M38 helmet in relic condition   M38 helmet in relic condition  

M38 helmet in relic condition   M38 helmet in relic condition  

?

looking forward to the results

Quote by Aldo View Post
    looking forward to the results

Someone else has bought it, missed it, no worries, there was another one for sale, although was not my preference will look much better once cleaned, there is a lot of feldgrau paint to surface, hope you like this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M38 helmet in relic condition   M38 helmet in relic condition  

Hi guys as promised please find the pictures attached of the helmet finally restored hope you like the results as I do. Look forward to hearing from your comments regards Juan

Hi guys, continue with my paratrooper helmet restoration. I am proud to have bought this one. It s in excellent condition already before restoration, has got the two early good rivets, the decal and also early green paint. I have now given this helmet to a professional who will look after the helmet s restoration, will of course post the pictures once the helmet is properly restored

Looks like you have found a good source for these lids. This next one looks like it will clean up very well. Nice way to collect an item that otherwise might be beyond reasonable finances.

Thanks Ian

Hi guys, I finally have this helmet back from restoration. The result is even better than I had anticipated. The early green colour is all there, I hope you guys like it as I do

Sorry about the pictures, but I do not know how to rotate them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast