Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 apple green helmet

Article about: Hello, Bought this nice helmet today let me know what you thinks. Cheers

Default Decal

Anybody knows what this white paint is? Looks like there is s decal under there. No visible sign on left side of helmet

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 apple green helmet   M40 apple green helmet  

M40 apple green helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 apple green helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

looks like there could be a decal under there. But I really don't know. Maybe others will.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I very gently removed tiny tiny bit of paint in seceral spots.. black and red paint appeared. So im sure it is a tricolor decal under there... so it must be a double decal m35. Thanks all

?

helmets were painted according to season, the white paint underneath are traces of winter camo, later painted green on top.Relics should be left the way they were found, they loose their historic value when mess with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2