Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 relic with liner

Article about: Just bought this helmet, I tell myself to start buying better helmets but I couldn't resist this one! Freshly dug and uncleaned.

Default M42 relic with liner

Just bought this helmet, I tell myself to start buying better helmets but I couldn't resist this one! Freshly dug and uncleaned.M42 relic with linerM42 relic with linerM42 relic with linerM42 relic with linerM42 relic with liner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 relic with liner
    P
    Many

Very nice ! I love ground dug relics ! Especially if they are almost complete as yours. I own a couple of these type myself.

Thank you for posting.

I've been wanting a complete relic like this for a while! It's hard to find them especially for the price I got it for.

Now thats what I call salty!!

Very!! I should try to clean some of that dirt off it

Nice relic. You can buy better helmets, but in the end buy what you like and love so you're happy with what you have

Very happy with it!

Nice one! I love relic helmets, as they show a lot of character and dont cost a lot. Where is this from?

Agree with helmetone. I used to buy only relic helmets, but then something snapped in my head and i sold all relics i had. If you are happy with them ok, but IMO they are just temporary space takers.

I only go after relics that have a significant thing about them like this one has the liner in it I also have one with some winter camo and a DD m35 reissue, I don't really like just a rusted relic shell with nothing going for it IMO and not sure Aleksander where it was found I just emailed the guy I bought it from and hopefully he knows where..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast