Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in Russia

Article about: Well I got this helmet my friend when she went to Russia. and it was FUC*((#&\\$ horrible. So what the hell, what can I loose. so I decided to do a acid wash for my first time and see what

Default My first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in Russia

Well I got this helmet my friend when she went to Russia. and it was FUC*((#&$ horrible. So what the hell, what can I loose. so I decided to do a acid wash for my first time and see what happends. I think it came out ok. Found a number there, I think it's a number, is it a number 19?

I just wanted to share, laugh all you want I know it looks like crap but im happy. Sorry for crappy photos it was still shiny from the wax.

before..

My first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in Russia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in Russia
    P
    Many

My first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in RussiaMy first helmet cleaned up -Dugged in Russiaafter

Looks better!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

yeah I think so, less of a eye sore

good job.

It is not unusual to see the inside skirt of a helmet with a large number or name painted in white. This was a way that an individual soldier could quickly ID his helmet if it was in a pile. NH

Nice relic!...

i agree ,a nice relic and great to see it retaining the liner /chinstrap ,good work on cleaning too the white numbering is a pretty good find ,well done
    james

A nice solid relic. The chinstrap has survived remarkably well. It should display very well.

thanks guys it means a lot. I know the pictures suck but it looks better now with it dried up. I have 3 more to go :!( . At least I know where it came from, what battlefield and it has history.

- - ------- - -

thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast