Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk

Article about: I just find Very Very weird the 2 HD helmets pop up over time On ebay and BOTH Look like there from the same hand..I have been collecting Relics right up to the top shelf camo's for more tha

?

Default Re: My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk

Quote by Scout View Post
    I'm sorry to hear, that the 'Holger Danske' lid might be a faked one!
    I kind of thought so from the beginning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, for me Your problem with that helmet seems a little bit strange. You got it almost for nothing. You think is it a fake and somebody faked it to sell it for 70 bucks. I do not belive someone will do it. Not because I know many latvians but because it is just stupid to do it. I do not know that seller but it just does not seems logical.

OK, You paid $30 for shipping. My offer is: I will pay You the full sum You paid for it, I will pay for the shipping. OK? If not - what is the problem? Is it still a pretty good helmet for $50 You actually paid for it?

EDIT--- please do your negotiating via PM and not in full view of the forum thank you
    Doug B Moderator.
    I made the above edit right in the thread, please negotiate price by PM and not in public thank you.

?

Gentlemen this is what happens when you negotiate in public. I will simply delete any further posts that are about the price of the helmet or why it is wanted or what is a fake relic or not. Let this thread die a natural death please. Killing (closing) threads is so unpleasant and unnecessary.

Thank you!
    Doug

PS while I was typing this there were 2 more posts that just added fuel to the fire so I deleted them.

Here is a good example. Only $50US. If good it's worth more, as it's a double decal snow named.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/German-Named-...item2c68382844

My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetskMy good friend Boddoer/ ssovetskMy good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk

My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetskMy good friend Boddoer/ ssovetskMy good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk
    Last edited by WW2headgearlover; 11-07-2012 at 01:41 AM.

?

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    Here is a good example. Only $50US. If good it's worth much more, as it's a double decal snow named.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/German-Named-...item2c68382844
    Please post the exact photos as once the link ends the post becomes useless, thank you.
    Doug

EDIT - thank you for the updated photos!
    Last edited by DougB; 11-07-2012 at 03:24 AM.

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    And I want to thank you for starting this thread. In your small way you have helped the collector market to avoid this freak.

At the date of your thread start, I had the helmet about 3 weeks. I didn't like the thing as soon as I saw it. And then got busy and left it alone. Started checking again, nothing at WAF on this guy, so I came here and found yours.

He is on ioffer site as well selling all kinds of fake garbage, such as SS relic lids as UK Wayne pointed out in another topic here. Maybe he figured at ebay he could get more money for it?

I emailed him and said I don't like the looks of the decals. His reply was yes they look strange but he got it from a trusted digger lol. It's all crap, he's hoping to find suckers at ebay which he has me encluded. Well it's about to bite him back with my small way of helping the collector market lol.
    I saw the ioffer too!

Didn't mean for this to happen lol... I agree with all of the points above too. There are good relics and bad relics like the ones posted here on ebay. Also, there are some here and on other fourms... Your desicion on where you shop
    Last edited by kylesbullets; 11-07-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Doug, enough has been said about my helmet I agree. But can we keep this thread going on this ebay Latvian faker ssovetsk? Or start a new thread on him? Is there a better spot at this forum for faked items and faker ebay trolls?

Now I see he has another named helmet & Riga Latvia Jewish prisoner arm bands, yikes! I think Dannmark is correct, he has lots of original relics and he is mixing in this fake stuff and gets away with it.

?

Carry on regardless !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Not sure if this would work but wha about a holocaust/POW part of the fourm?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast