Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display

Article about: I remember someone ( I think Glenn66) wanting to see my relic Feldgendarmerie gorget display so.. here it is. Not as clean as Glenn66's magic hanging gorget but it's getting there Feldgendar

Default My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display

I remember someone ( I think Glenn66) wanting to see my relic Feldgendarmerie gorget display so.. here it is. Not as clean as Glenn66's magic hanging gorget but it's getting there

My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display

The Feldgendarmerie gorget was found near the town of Barta (Kurland), the M40 w. rubber band was revcovered from 11th Inf. Div. positions south of Frauenburg and Wehrmacht stamp is also from Kurland but I was unable to get exact info. Skull ring on the right is from a post-1943 SS Totenkopf position near Kharkov, other items from various sources... ammo and clip found locally

Hope you like!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display
    P
    Many

?

Thats a super kool display!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Thank you, inka

amazing how that thinly made gorget has survived all these years.

That's a cool display!...

normal gorget......in kurland much dug out gorzet....

Thank you for the kind comments, guys! I have been moving things around for over a year now and have decided that I'm pretty much nearing completion as far as this display goes (for now). Unfortunately I do not have the space required to fit all of my Kurland relics in one place -- I plan on getting another Detolf to correct this somewhat I always have new and improved plans for display though so I have no idea when this will end

harryamb2: Indeed, I agree! It all comes down to soil conditions, so pretty much anything goes when it comes to the condition of relics...

Really nice display! And coming from Kurland its in great shape, I noticed the rare relic lid you have to with the rubber band did that come from Kurland too with the gorget?

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    Really nice display! And coming from Kurland its in great shape, I noticed the rare relic lid you have to with the rubber band did that come from Kurland too with the gorget?
    Thanks! Yes, the M40 with rubber band was recovered from 11th Inf. Div. positions somewhere south of Frauenburg. I also have a winter camo M35 DD and a M42 SD from Kurland but it won't all fit into that tiny space -- either way, I've found that less is definitely better for display so it's all good

It's nice to see that they all came from Kurland! I currently only have one helmet from Kurland, I have a soft spot for DD M35's.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast