Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display

Article about: I remember someone ( I think Glenn66) wanting to see my relic Feldgendarmerie gorget display so.. here it is. Not as clean as Glenn66's magic hanging gorget but it's getting there Feldgendar

Thank you all once again for the nice comments! Makes the work I've put into creating and arranging it all the more worthwhile! Indeed, Glenn66's display was what inspired me and his looks fantastic -- the ideal way to display one of these gorgets for sure! So, yes... all credit where it's due

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display
    P
    Many

nice pieces and great pieces of history!!

I really like the display!!! if you find any more please post them. I really enjoy seeing what people find and how they display them.
    Thanks for posting these.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thank you guys! I have found that putting together, arranging and then re-arranging these displays (over and over...) takes a lot of time and effort so I'm always happy to hear positive/constructive comments! Kind of going for an all (well, almost) Feldgendarmerie relic display with this one so I have done some re-arranging since starting this thread ---

I guess this would be Feldgend relic display v. 2.0 Some additions, some subtractions... getting closer, I feel. Hope you like the revision.

My Kurland Feldgendarmerie gorget and helmet display

Nice presentation.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you, Adrian! There's more in there now but I feel it's a bit more diverse with regards to mixing paper with the related metal relics... it's a fine balance, trying not to clutter it up though and I often have to resist the urge to add or revise further. I think there will still be some fine tuning to come though

i never tire of viewing this display thanks for the showing us your latest arrangement ,it looks superb

Thank you for the kind words, James! Like I've said before, feedback from all you good folks on here is what makes the effort even that much more worthwhile I'm trying to make each shelf in my Detolf cabinets revolve around a single branch or topic, such as Feldgendarmerie in this case... this is the one I've put the most thought and work into and I've still got 5 other not really all that developed shelves... lots of work ahead still before I'm satisfied

Love this! Looks brilliant

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast