Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my m42

Article about: just like to share my latest aquisition a nice solid m42 relic , the surface has a lot of pitting but some remenants of the original paint, liner band is intact but missing rear split pin ho

Default my m42

just like to share my latest aquisition a nice solid m42 relic , the surface has a lot of pitting but some remenants of the original paint, liner band is intact but missing rear split pin hope you like it as much as i do thanks james my m42my m42my m42my m42my m42
    Last edited by James C; 10-25-2012 at 05:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my m42
    P
    Many

Default Re: my m42

Good solid relic, maybe it was a camo?

A nice representative piece, well done!

Hold the phone whats accuring here mr jimmy.from postwar complete euro lids to vintage WW1/WW2 relics,did we bang our head at some stage?confused.com.regards as per usual minnie.

?

is that 4 now col.james? lovely. george

many thanks guys the m42 has always been on my wish list for as long as i can remember probably because its such an iconic helmet ,this example was a 40th birthday gift off the wife and also i believe at least with relics there is no denying the athenticity thanks again james

hi kradspam ive applied a light oil just to see if it brings out any colouration and i can confirm what patches of paint i can see are uniform to the exterior and interior its hard to tell in artificial light but could be darkish blue or green im unsure so possible another luftwaffe or heer i will try and take better pics in natural light thanks for your interest james

Holy Mother james you actually have a wife?she must be the worlds most understanding person on this planet,to let you have that size collectionthis is my kinda women gotta number materegards p.sgreat lids too.minnie

cheers MM i thought you could tell i had a wife by the fact there all relegated to the roofspace if i was single id have them stuffed in every part of the living room but alas no anywho ive taken pics again in daylight flash on and flash off to try and nail the original colour any opinions guys cheers jamesmy m42my m42my m42my m42

Could've been a couple of repaints James and you are seeing the remnants?
    In any case, a nice M42 relic ( they ARE addictive - I'm up to 26 now! ) ....... just keep it dry in the Welsh weather!!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast