Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original ww2 relic helmet?

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this helmet on eBay and have been thinking about getting it, this will be my FIRST ww2 German helmet! that is if it all checks out with you experts. The main thing is

Default Original ww2 relic helmet?

Hello everyone,
    I found this helmet on eBay and have been thinking about getting it, this will be my FIRST ww2 German helmet! that is if it all checks out with you experts. The main thing is, is it an original ww2 helmet, i know there are people who probably "fake" relics out there. And the other is, is it a bullet hole through the front of it? and is that original?
    her is the link, I still don't know how to post just pictures of an EBAY item:

WW2 original relic German M35 helmet | eBay

Thank you guys for the help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original ww2 relic helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Original ww2 relic helmet?

looks original but if you look further you will find better examples at better prices

I know its a bit pricey, but I really like the bullet hole. I also know that is a bit... weird to like it for that reason but it gives it such a unique characteristic that I love. I don't plan on buying many relics but this one really calls to me, its hard to explain. Would cleaning it be a good idea if I get it? Or should I leave it as is?

Dont be in a rush and you will find a better deal My friend.

Eric

Gosh I love this helmet, but you guys are always right, so ill wait, what is a good price for a relic, and where can I find them other than ebay?

?

Quote by General Patton View Post
    Gosh I love this helmet, but you guys are always right, so ill wait, what is a good price for a relic, and where can I find them other than ebay?
    For prices they really range based on the condition and the seller; for mine https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...lic-lid-61602/ i paid top dollar for it as it was in a retail setting, but what made me justify this purchase was the amount of liner left in side of the helmet and the remenents of the decal, other wise i would have left it.

all the best,
    Stefan

The link I followed has a starting price of 99 cents and no bids. Whats pricy about that? If you can get it for $20 + the $50 shipping its not so bad.

If its just a relic shell you want, this guy has some cleaner examples. antiqboy31221 | eBay