Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Real relic or fake?

Article about: I picked this one up on ebay a while back for a pretty fair price from a guy in Latvia (if I remember correctly). Supposedly a ground dug relic from the Kurland area. It looks okay to my unt

from my personal opinion, a relic must stay in relic condition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real relic or fake?
    P
    Many

Thumbs up WWII Relic, replica or Post-war?

Hi, guys, what can you say about this one?! It is a WWII relic stahlhelm or maybe a post-war western german helmet or a replica?! Do you think (in overview) that the front is a kind "strange"? Thanks a lot.

Real relic or fake?Real relic or fake?Real relic or fake?

Useless pics really, but yes - a repainted
    WWII M42 relic.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Please post new helmets and related questions to a new thread in order that this thread doesn't get hijacked and lose direction.

can i ask if the helmet was found in sao paulo and how did you come by it ,i think its quite an interesting piece especially knowing of the germanic settlement in brazil

Smile

Quote by James C View Post
    can i ask if the helmet was found in sao paulo and how did you come by it ,i think its quite an interesting piece especially knowing of the germanic settlement in brazil

Hi,james.

This helmet is placed with seller in estate of Paraná. The regions that received more "germanic settlemen", I think, is the north and south of Brazil, in places like Amazonas, Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina. In São Paulo too but I think in a smaller number than this other estates (Here we have many italians and japaneses).

FEB received many soldiers from Rio Grande do Sul who don't speak portuguese, only deustch. If you look the name of FEB soldiers you will see many italians and germany descendants, mainly from São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3