Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Saw this M42 Relic It looks camo to me. Is it?

Article about: Heres the link to the helmet on ebay. WW2 German Relic Original Helmet M42 | eBay It looks like a White wash to me. What do you guys think?

?

Default Saw this M42 Relic It looks camo to me. Is it?

Heres the link to the helmet on ebay. WW2 German Relic Original Helmet M42 | eBay It looks like a White wash to me. What do you guys think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Saw this M42 Relic It looks camo to me. Is it?
    P
    Many

?

Can you guys give me some feedback?

It does not look right to me.
    Looks like a helmet that hs been clean up.
    chris

?

What part looks camo? Im not seeing it, could just be me though

?

Meant to say in the title that it could be white wash or white camo. It looks very gray comparred to a reg M42 color.

?

You do seem rather in a hurry to buy a helmet Will. Sometimes it is best to wait and see what comes to you. I find that you get better stuff that way. Nothing in my collection that i have actively looked for compares to things i have stumbled onto or randomly found

?

I know right. I just have alot of money, I mean alot that Ive saved up and I dont feel like blowin it all on one helmet nor do my parents. I want to get alot of low priced items. I dont really want this one anyways, hes selling one that has a huge dent in the front. Wondered what couldve caused that? It has great characted and is only 60 bucks. I dunno, I really like rusty lids. Shame with military now that its up for a limited time and its either bought or on hold. Its also a shame its so high priced. Wish it wasnt. Also got a no swaz policy, wich after wargriff expalined to me, is a good thing at my age. Dont want to get the nickname Nazi Lover. I respect his opinions. These helmets have so much more characted to them then reg lids in my opinion.

?

You should always buy what you like, but in my experience (limited in the field of militaria but more storied in other areas), it's usually better and more fulfilling in the long run to buy one or two really nice items rather than several lesser ones. It's more rewarding to have something that many do not, and it's also a lot more financially savvy in case you decide to sell down the line. Just my opinion.

?

Parents dont want me getting high priced items. Around 350 is the MAX limit. Oh I think I have something that is really valuable btw, its a 10.5 cm kriegs round carrier from a u-boat capturred at portsmouth. Its all battered with huge dents probably from a depth charge attack.

?

Well, that is unfortunate, but I'm sure there are nice ones to be found for around that price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast