Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Saw this M42 Relic It looks camo to me. Is it?

Article about: Heres the link to the helmet on ebay. WW2 German Relic Original Helmet M42 | eBay It looks like a White wash to me. What do you guys think?

?

What do you think of the kriegs round carrier? Ill post some high quality photos of it tommorow. Its pretty cool. Only cost 275 but i think it was worth it. I was really into U-boats back then.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Saw this M42 Relic It looks camo to me. Is it?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    What do you think of the kriegs round carrier? Ill post some high quality photos of it tommorow. Its pretty cool. Only cost 275 but i think it was worth it. I was really into U-boats back then.
    Sorry, that is way outside of my area of interest, so I have no idea what one even looks like! You should probably start a new thread for it when you have the photographs. I know there are several members here that collect that sort of thing.

Quote by WillC View Post
    Heres the link to the helmet on ebay. WW2 German Relic Original Helmet M42 | eBay It looks like a White wash to me. What do you guys think?
    Hi Will, Ebay member NAVARESTORER is an Estonian guy called Boriss. He's a nice bloke, a genuine seller and all his stuff is legit and I have bought a jerrycan and other relics from him over the years with no issues whatsoever. The only problem is that he cleans the crap out of everything!!! ( literally ) .... with wire brushes & acid or something so I think the colour is just residue from the cleaning, not original paint.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Hi Will, Ebay member NAVARESTORER is an Estonian guy called Boriss. He's a nice bloke, a genuine seller and all his stuff is legit and I have bought a jerrycan and other relics from him over the years with no issues whatsoever. The only problem is that he cleans the crap out of everything!!! ( literally ) .... with wire brushes & acid or something so I think the colour is just residue from the cleaning, not original paint.

Dan
    Yup what Dan said, this shell is virtually down to bare metal!...

POS, way over priced. IMHO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2