Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Should I get it?

Article about: Hi, it's me again. And I thought of getting this little helmet for my collection. Photo: it's pretty cool tell me what you think!

Wink Should I get it?

Hi, it's me again. And I thought of getting this little helmet for my collection. Photo: Should I get it?
    it's pretty cool tell me what you think!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should I get it?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Should I get it?

Save your money for a real one!

Not a good helmet, keep saving and looking. Thanks for posting before buying!

Why? I like it I'll be trading my Fallchirmjager helmet for it Btw.

May I ask how much do you know about German helmets? That is not a good helmet.

My advice: Learn MUCH more about helmets before going out to buy them. Spending money on repro helmets is a waste of time and cash. Save your money, learn about helmets, and be very, very patient.

Hello there! And welcome!

If you´re looking for a good helmet, please do not just buy the first one that you see. Try and do a search here on the forum and see what people have posted. That way I think it might be easier for you to find out what kind of helmet you want. And should you need any help, this forum has a truck load of helpful folks with great knowledge!

- - Updated - -

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    My advice: Learn MUCH more about helmets before going out to buy them. Spending money on repro helmets is a waste of time and cash. Save your money, learn about helmets, and be very, very patient.
    You beat me, Mo!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very very patient... Dude I've been looking for german helmets for 4 years now! I can't afford my money I only have 50 bucks currently (45 pounds) so there is no freakin' way I can afford one...

for 50 bucks might be able to pick up an "original "relic condition stahlhelm ,its a great way to start

OK, than you save, and save and save until you have enough. Spending money on junk will never get you what you want and you will never be happy. That helmet is pure junk. You want to be able to hold something in your hands that was there and is authentic, not being shippd out of China. Listen to the helmet folks here, much good advice to be had. Stick with it and be patient, a good helmet will come to you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast