Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Should I get it?

Article about: Hi, it's me again. And I thought of getting this little helmet for my collection. Photo: it's pretty cool tell me what you think!

Default Re: Should I get it?

Quote by American1stDivision View Post
    Guy's I don't get it. You're telling me to get a relic and now you're saying stupid things about it. I had to create a new account on ebay because my checkout was full just for this relic and what are you doing?
    No body has said that, they mean the repro with it's odd shaped vents.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should I get it?
    P
    Many

Guys look at the relic! Omg i am getting it chill

£15 for that M35? It is really a very good price!

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    £15 for that M35? It is really a very good price!
    Indeed so!....

?

No-one is saying stupid things about it, you posted at exactly the same time as the others who hadn't seen the new helmet photos. The comments are directed at the helmet in post #1.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Please believe me, you will never ever have the same feeling about a repro lid as you will about a new one. Even what you might consider to be a rusty old relic will be a piece of history and will have been worn, will have seen much more than some fake helmet that just has the basic shape of a real one.

It will never fill you with a thrill like knowing you have a real helmet that was there at the time.

I know you're impatient to get a German helmet, we've all been there but spending what money you have wisely is so much more rewarding and in the long run will be better for you.

I know it's boring to hear and not what you want to hear but listen to these guys on the forum. They've all been there and have seen situations such as yours many, many times before. They know what they're talking about and I know they can be boring old helmet farts sometimes but they know their stuff!
    Geeze, boring old farts? I'm only 30, Adrian. Now Doug, well, maybe that's a different story

So who thinks I should get it?

Quote by American1stDivision View Post
    Guy's I don't get it. You're telling me to get a relic and now you're saying stupid things about it. I had to create a new account on ebay because my checkout was full just for this relic and what are you doing?
    That looks like a good relic. Be weary of eBay for buying "100% authentic genuine German helmet from Normandy." A lot of helmets on there are total junk. Not worth doing your business in, let alone placing on your collecting shelf.

For £15 i'd have it!.....

Its not from that guy thank godness

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast