Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Show your relic M35 double decals!

Article about: Here is a thread just for those relic M35 double decals hiding in collections out there - lets see 'em all! They can be still in original factory finish - or have had the tricolour removed a

Default Show your relic M35 double decals!

Here is a thread just for those relic M35 double decals hiding in collections out there - lets see 'em all!

They can be still in original factory finish - or have had the tricolour removed as per regs - or a field overpaint but we need to see that some remnant of the tricolour is still there or once was. There can be a little or a lot left - all are welcome! Relics with decals exhumed by overly excitable crud removal will be tolerated too ......

How many have we got in the group?
    Here is a group shot of mine - individual photos to follow.

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your relic M35 double decals!   Show your relic M35 double decals!  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your relic M35 double decals!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show your relic M35 double decals!

Sorry but ill break the rules hehe. M40 Heer ex DD relic orange camo aaaaaaaaa
    Show your relic M35 double decals!Show your relic M35 double decals!Show your relic M35 double decals!

Ehhhhhhh....maybe not exactly a relic, but who cares! I owned this but it has since moved on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your relic M35 double decals!   Show your relic M35 double decals!  

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Here is a thread just for those relic M35 double decals hiding in collections out there - lets see 'em all!

They can be still in original factory finish - or have had the tricolour removed as per regs - or a field overpaint but we need to see that some remnant of the tricolour is still there or once was. There can be a little or a lot left - all are welcome! Relics with decals exhumed by overly excitable crud removal will be tolerated too ......

How many have we got in the group?
    Here is a group shot of mine - individual photos to follow.

Dan
    Wow mate. Awesome relic lids.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

M35 double decal supposedly found in a bunker in the Demjansk area. The overpaint of light grey OVER the white makes sense as winter 1942 moved towards spring 1943 when the helmet MIGHT have been lost. Of the national decal there is only a tiny remnant of the red visible.

Show your relic M35 double decals! Show your relic M35 double decals! Show your relic M35 double decals! Show your relic M35 double decals!

When I saw the title, I knew Dan must have started this thread

Glenn - do you have an interior shot of that lid, seeing the strap over the bill and having the pins present makes it look like there will be some remains??

Chris.

?

nice relics guys wish I had one to post,but only have an m42 relic, rgds Dave

Always good to see some nice relic pics

Here's mine, in bad condition but stable, and still very happy with it.

Quote by radidas View Post
    When I saw the title, I knew Dan must have started this thread

Glenn - do you have an interior shot of that lid, seeing the strap over the bill and having the pins present makes it look like there will be some remains??

Chris.
    Hi Chris, actually the helmet is complete! The liner and chinstrap are shrunken down to all hell but complete and untouched. The liner pins have their washers and the legs of the pins have only ever been bent once. The chinstrap was curled up like a dead earthworm when I received the helmet (which is when the Adler-side photo was taken) as at that time I had carefully removed the chinstrap and had it soaking in leather conditioner for a few days until it could be refitted over the brim. Of course it hardened up again within days (leather once dried out can't be 're-born') but at least the chinstrap is now in a more attractive position than curled up inside the liner.

I'll have to dig the helmet out of the display cabinet to get the shots you want. Give me some time...

Oh I almost forgot - my winter M35 with several seasons worth of top coats ( but still the tricolour is peaking out ) .....
    Doesn't need much - or it can be a cracker like Helmetone's.
    Great examples everyone - thanks for contributing!

Show your relic M35 double decals!   Show your relic M35 double decals!  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast