Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS relic (?)

Article about: Hi Guys - What do you guys think about the SS decal on this M40 relic? Thanks - Fabe

?

Default SS relic (?)

Hi Guys -

What do you guys think about the SS decal on this M40 relic?

Thanks - Fabe

SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS relic (?)
    P
    Many

?

pics with better contrast - less reflection:

SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)SS relic (?)

Has potential Fabe..... but i am becoming skeptical of relics as time goes on because of the number of frauds out there..... if it wont cost you a lot, I'd consider it.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

gary emms
    ?

helmet far too small to be waffen ss ... this is a childs or womans helmet, they could be bought privately during the war

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Has potential Fabe..... but i am becoming skeptical of relics as time goes on because of the number of frauds out there..... if it wont cost you a lot, I'd consider it.

Dan
    250 EU would be the price - which might not all that expensive in the international market, but here in Hungary (and E. Europe in general) is a whole month's paycheck for a lot of people.

I can't comment on the size - looks to be 62 maybe 64 - never heard that before; (that SS helmets only existed in large head sizes - but again, I'm no expert with helmets...)

Quote by gary emms View Post
    helmet far too small to be waffen ss ... this is a childs or womans helmet, they could be bought privately during the war
    Please remind me, were not the 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend waffen ss?......

Quote by gary emms View Post
    A bold statement for a first post....... and quite incorrect.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

From your pics, there is nothing original about that decal. Does not resemble any known manufacturer.

There are many 62 size SS helmets. Size 60....well not that many in any branch of service.

Is it just my untrained eye.. or do the SS - runes look rather unusually FAT ?

They are Fat or whatever you call them because it is fake. Not a Q, Not an EF, Not an ET...only possibility is a Pocher & from the pics, it falls short.

But Hey ! If you like it & will look good on your shelf...Go for it !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast