Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle

Article about: My latest ground relic came in the mail a few days ago, a winter camo Heer M40 with a ghost outline of the eagle decal, what do you think? It´s now my third relic helmet and I really love th

Default Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle

My latest ground relic came in the mail a few days ago, a winter camo Heer M40 with a ghost outline of the eagle decal, what do you think? It´s now my third relic helmet and I really love them all, somebody PLEASE stop me from buying anymore

I have read a few discussions about ground relics and better salty helmets, but if nobody bought and cared for these, they would all be lost. Every recovered helmet deserves a place somewhere. At least until I can buy one with less rust and holes

All that matters is that everytime I enter my livingroom, my eyes wanders to my helmet shelf and I can´t help myself from smiling and taking a closer look for the fiftyith time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle   Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle  

Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Whitewashed M40 relic with ghost eagle

I really like the relic helmets too, and you are right, they probably would get lost if we didn't come along and get them. I have to say,though, i prefer solid relic helmets.

you've either got massive hands!!!!!!!!, or that was issued to the only midget in the german army lol lol lol, dont be offended only kidding but in that first photo it loooks tiny,

Yeah no kidding, sure looks like a small helmet to me

ha ha, you are right, I´m not a giant - it´s small, hopefully he had a bigger gun

you think like i do, it's not just the item, it's the history behind it, i like helmets that were actualy worn and used, some collectors want perfect examples "off the warehouse shelf" not me, but thats just my opinion.