Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Winter m40 helmet

Article about: Hi guys im gonna buy this helmet what do you think?

?

Default Winter m40 helmet

Hi guys im gonna buy this helmet
    what do you think?

Winter m40 helmetWinter m40 helmetWinter m40 helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter m40 helmet
    P
    Many

Need better photos.

MAP
    ?

Agree with Glenn. Much better pictures needed (higher resolution that can be expanded). Especially with anything with the word "camo" in it Fakes are getting very very good.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

So Techo....what ever happened?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Mmmm,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter m40 helmet  

?

Default new pics !!! winter m40

Winter m40 helmetWinter m40 helmetWinter m40 helmet

MAP
    ?

Sorry. Do you have a good picture of the entry/exit areas?

I will defer to other opinions (and with camo's, it is very much that), but this still looks heavily scrubbed and cleaned. Whether that was done to deceive or not I do not know. Is see two layers of white. One that looks like paint and the other white wash...

There are others here with a much keener eye so let's wait for their opinions. I think it stands a chance but for me, I would only back that up if I had it in hand...and even then I might not be sure. Camo's are a tough nut

Hi, personally from my side of the fence, I have to say that "IF" and that is a big if, this is a genuine winter cammo, it has been ruined by over zealous cleaning. Looks like it may have had a tan paint as well but whether that is period is impossible to tell from these images. One way or the other I would pass on it. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, personally from my side of the fence, I have to say that "IF" and that is a big if, this is a genuine winter cammo, it has been ruined by over zealous cleaning. Looks like it may have had a tan paint as well but whether that is period is impossible to tell from these images. One way or the other I would pass on it. Leon.
    I would say the tan is just aged White But I don't think it matters in this case.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast