Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Winter war m40 pairing

Article about: Just to share these two relics that have been in the collection some years and after our recent snow showers seemed a good time to take some up more up to date pictures and as both are relic

Default Winter war m40 pairing

Just to share these two relics that have been in the collection some years and after our recent snow showers seemed a good time to take some up more up to date pictures and as both are relic condition no liners present unfortunately Winter war m40 pairingWinter war m40 pairingWinter war m40 pairingWinter war m40 pairing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter war m40 pairing
    P
    Many

Very gritty, and with a story to tell no doubt.
    Liking the M38 gas mask canister as well.
    Nick

Many thanks Nick for the kind words and just so i don't deceive i should of mentioned earlier the canister is a spanish Dräger Blanco version of the m38 but is hard to tell from my picturesWinter war m40 pairingWinter war m40 pairing

For the most part I don't collect dug helmets or relics, but these 2 are nice. I really like the one on the left in the first photo. Well done. Jim G.

Congrats from me too James - nice that they still have the rivets ( and therefore presumably the liner bands ) which means a lot in the relic world!!
    A couple of REAL battle veterans!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

A couple of nice winter cammo's James. Leon.

Agree with Jim the M40 on the left is perhaps the more "desireable" of the two - although of course most of us would take both to avoid them getting separation anxiety...

Many thanks for the kind words and comments gentlemen and good to know you Nick, Jim G and Black cat too also nice to hear from Dan and Leon as we go back a fair few years now come to think of it but feel perhaps we have drifted apart as we ventured into different areas of collecting .
    I guess relics always just fitted within my collecting budget and keep promising myself one day to pick up more complete examples of the main model types
    Regards, James Winter war m40 pairing

?

Great winter camos...full of character!

Very nice winter camo's Jame. I only have one relic helmet and thats a winter camo .