Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ww2 german helmet relic needed!

Article about: Just done the same down here!!! Australia Post just increased it's parcel post costs by up to 30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a 15 pound relic here for you but it is now cost prohibitive

Default Re: Ww2 german helmet relic needed!

Just done the same down here!!! Australia Post just increased it's parcel post costs by up to 30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a 15 pound relic here for you but it is now cost prohibitive to send them out of the country!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german helmet relic needed!
    P
    Many

Just done the same down here!!! Australia Post just increased it's parcel post costs by up to 30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To right mate, sooner or later we will have to go to the bank before we can buy a postage stamp. Bloody crazy.
    I sent a ww1 German shell to the US, Postage cost me almost $100.
    Morris

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Just wait until the government privatises the ROYAL MAIL in the autum,there will soon be no universal delivery(i.e,same cost postage to anywhere in the UK).These price rises have all come about ready for yet another great public "rip-off"! Just filling the profit margins to make an attractive "sale" to the share holders.When was the last time you ever saw privatising national assets result in cheaper and better services for the public,GAS,WATER,TRAINS etc.It's scandalous!! Leon.
    I'm going to keep an eye on RM's profit margin next April, or even better, any bonuses for the bosses. What's the bet it has increased by the same percentage of these price increases..... I might start to use other services. They only increased their prices again about a year ago too. I had not actually heard they were privatising it, great idea.... it surely worked for the trains......

Yeah postage is the killer for us in Australia. I would love to buy more helmets overseas but its just not worth it with the prices Auspost charge to send something and the prices people charge overseas.

With the kind of money we spend I would like to think that the tracking numbers would be logged properly for items in and out but they dont ever seem to work either! Crazy thing is I can track an item I am waiting from from Poland up until it leaves its shores but after that it disappears. Been a month since it left Poland to so I am starting to get jumpy, lol. Ridiculous!

Jason

I will see what i can do for you

?

The only good thing about RM is that it still costs NOTHING to post stuff to my son in Afghan, provided that it is under 2kilo's in weight!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2